Kicked in chest, coughing blood, difficulty breathing, stabbing pain. Treatment options?

hi!! so my friend, his dad is kind of crazy and he was drunk and started beating him and kicked him really hard on his chest and he said after he was coughing out blood and then he had trouble brething and still days later he randomly has trouble breathing he said it feels like something is stabbing his chest and he didn t go to a doctor he hasn t been able to his parents won t help and he doesn t have money he is 17 years old
Fri, 2 Nov 2012