Keloid scar on my chest, what steps I have to take to get rid of it ?

I HAVE A KELOID SCAR ON MY CHEST THAT STARTED FROM A ACNE SCAR. IT WASNT VERY NOTICEABLE REALLY TO ANYONE BUT MYSELF AND IT REALLY DIDNT BOTHER ME UNTIL I WENT TO GET IT REMOVED BY LASER, IT THEN CAME BACK BIGGER AND MORE PAINFUL. I AM SO SELF CONCIOUS ABOUT IT THAT I TRY NOT TO WEAR SHIRTS OR BLOUSES THAT ARE LOW CUT BUT BEING A MIDDLE AGE WOMAN WHOM DRESSES VERY WELL BECAUSE OF MY OCCUPATION, THERE ARENT MANY CLOTHES WITH STYLE THAT DO NOT HAVE LOW CUT NECKLINES. I TRY TO WEAR NECKLACES WITH LARGE BROCHES ON THEM TO TRY AND HIDE THE HIDEOUS SCAR BUT IT DOESNT ALWAYS WORK AND THE BROCH USUALLY END UP MAKING THE SCAR VERY SORE FROM RUBBING UP AGAINST IT . MY SCAR GETS SO PAINFUL THAT WHENEVER I TRY TO MOVE CERTAIN WAYS IT MAKES MY CHEST HURT. IF YOU HAVE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS TO WHAT MY NEXT STEP SHOULD BE TO HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM IT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU, HIDEOUS CHESTSCAR LADY
Sat, 26 Mar 2011