Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Keloid on the face post accident, want to get rid of with laser re-surfacing. Where can I get it done?

Gud mrng sir, am a 22 year guy, my name is anil at the age of 17 i met in an major accident in result i got 10 stitches on my face from lips to ear on left side of my face, in result Keloid scar was formed my doctor said me that there was keloid scar tendancy in your body so this keloid scar was formed bt in very fine stage not looking so awkward (if u want i can send the pictutres also for reference purpose) so here my problem is now its 6 years passed, i want to go for a surgery or laser re surfacement, bt my doctor is sayin that it may damage your face look because it was keloid scar and i think the growth in your body was not stopped so i cant say anything, so what to do now sir ? where can i go for the laser re surfacement in a fine place for this one. if u feel my query was not clear Pl u can make a call on 0000 Regards, AniL.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for asking question,
Your doctor guided you very right,you have tendency for keloid formation ,so avoid injury to your skin as much as possible , apply contractubex gel 4times daily for a longer time some doctors also advice Silicon gel , kindly do not opt fot surgical removal because it comes back in much larger size.
Bye for now.
Answered: Thu, 19 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
dear anil. your dr told very correct to u. So you have to consult a homoeopathy physician to cure from keloids on your face. It is a long term treatment but it disappeares gradually and your body tendancy of formation of keloids are also broken up. May this answered your query. thanx.
Answered: Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor