Keeping mobile 24 hours near our heart is hazardous or not?

keeping mobile 24 hours near our heart is hazardous or not? now a dayz it s coming in newspaper that mobile radiations cause a lot of deasise. m asking in refrence of that.
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
The Food and Drug Administration has contracted the National Academy of Science to conduct a symposium and issue a report on additional research needs related to possible health effects associated with exposure to radio frequency energy similar to those emitted by wireless communication devices. The National Academy of Sciences will organize an open meeting of national and international experts to discuss the research conducted to date, knowledge gaps, and additional research needed to fill those gaps.