Just found out that a third friend of mine has

Just found out that a third friend of mine has passed away from cancer of the pancreas. We all worked together in the same environment for over thirty years.

Could there be a common bond?

I will say that they all smoked, at times we drank more than moderately and didn’t eat properly. I tapered off and have only had about three beers in the the last three years where they never did quit. They smoked up to the last five weeks or so. Harry had a good bye tour last week and I asked a friend if he was drinking there he said that he was. I asked if he was smoking he said that he was. He died two day later.

We worked on the railroad, in transportation, being called at all times throughout the day (24/7).
Sun, 30 Sep 2018