Joint pain, lower abdominal pain with white discharge. Can it be PID? Why is it painful?

hi, i m having a problem related to gynic and pain in all joints. My age is 26 yrs(female).My periods are regular 29 - 30 day. Married since 2 yrs. Rite now problems: 1. Pelvic joint pain with pain in other hand and leg joints. 2.Pain in lower abdomin with white discharge(on and off), 5 days prior to periods lots of pain. 3.Itching in ribs. How my problem started: Under gone ovulation induction in July 2011 and Aug 2011(CCQ 50). My regular doctor got changed. Primolut-n 50 mg was given by a doctor (since i was spoted blood and mised my period sep 2011). Took one pile, massive pain came and i discontinued the pile. Later in a week UPT test came weekly positive. But i got my periods in oct 2011 . I consulted gynecologist as i am having pain in lower abdomin as well as pelvic bone. Initially they told no need of any care but since my symptoms in jan, feb increasing suggested for hsg . Under gone HSG in march 2012 but results are not that much satisfactory. They took scan confirmed no PID. I took suggestion from one more gynecologist she too was happy with reports and told knowthing to worry. March ,april 2012 pain reduced a lot but again from may i m having same problems regarding gynic and pelvic joints. Even consulted orthopedic in march 2012 but if i m taking painkillers then only pelvic joint pain coming down else no. Orthopedic also sugested its a long process need to continue pills for few months. My rite now issue elaborately: First 7 to 10 days after my period every thing seems ok. but from 11th or 12th day since egg forms till i get periods i m facing lots of pain and vomiting sensation.Pain will be at lower abdomin till ribs and pain is not spoted continuous or at one place. Few times cramping, few times itching ,few times pain but all this with white discharge. White discharge is not continuos it comes when pain or itching.Also 5 days prior to periods a different pain comes as if i m geting periods this is since Oct 2011 till now. Even my bones Joints are paining alot specially pelvic. Can you please help..... as my doctors say no PID but why i m facing these things why i m not normal as earlier.... I m really worried since we don t have kids please help me doctor what i should do?
Sat, 19 Apr 2014