Joint pain, dizziness, heart burn, breathlessness. Hysterectomy done. Treatment?

Hi im 45, my body an joints ache, they are sore to touch too, i cry because im so down with it, im very tired all the time, im in pain in bed so im not sleeping well, im also now having dizzy spells, ad heart burn , i do get a burning sensation on my right side at the top of me leg and im also having to take deep breaths like sigh as i feel im not getting enough air, i had a hysterectomy last year also bereavement that hit me hard, and my daughter had an operation for osterchomdroma, also i started work after being a full time mum for 25 years
Mon, 30 Jul 2012