Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Joint effusion of right knee. Taking motrin, doing RICE. Best exercises and stretches?

I currently have small joint effusion of the right knee . what are the best exercise/ stretch for this. because i had the same s/s on my left knee and had a microfracture done in 2008. and do not want to go down that path again. but of course have forgotten the correct exercises or stretches to help with my knee. i currently take motrin 800mg and do RICE. thank you
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
Hello, Firstly you have not mentioned your age,body weight,profession. Try to contact an expert Physiotherapist well trained in knee joint rehabilitation.Cryotherapy,isometric Quadriceps exercises,strengthening of Quadriceps,stretching of Hamstrings,deep heat therapy under the guidance of a qualified and expert Physiotherapist.
Answered: Tue, 17 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor