Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Joined gym, taking food as instructed, not fat. How to reduce in inches?

Hi..Ive just started going to gym my instructor has given me diet which includes whey protein 1/2 a scoop 3 times a day, 1 suprdyn multivitamin ,1 xtra cal calcium 250mg, 1 celin vitamin C it good to take so many tablets when you are already using whey protein. Actually my main reason of joining gym is to loose inches..Iam not fat my weight is 50kg..but ive gained around stomach,hips n thighs.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
There is no problem in taking those tablets as all of them are vitamins , no anabolic agents what so ever in those , whey protein just gives you the protein to recover from your workouts and nothing more , you need to take the additional vitamins as when you sweat you lose a lot of the important vitamins and minerals from your body.
Thank you and take care
Answered: Sat, 23 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor