Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Jelly bean like lump on arm, blood clot?

My mother fell this afternoon and now has a bruise on the outside of her lower arm with a jelly bean like lump that moves around. It is in the same vicinity as a vein .. Could this be a blood clot and should she see a doctor right away... she is 80 years old.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  192
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

Could be a blood clot. I'd suggest to apply some cold compresses at the site by slightly pressing it.

If no improvement in a couple of days, can send her to be checked by a physician.

Hope it helped!
Answered: Thu, 7 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor