Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Jaw pain, trouble swallowing. What do I do?

hi i have been having bad jaw pain and trouble swallowing i was referred to a hospital where they arracnged ct scan and barium swallow in meantime i went to ask GP To transfer me to a specialist as its been going on since begining of June this year i went to see specialist at another hospital who has now made appointment for barium swallow too what do i do?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dentist, Periodontics 's  Response
thanks for the query.
the remedy for jaw pain depends on type of pain ans the exact location of pain.there many modalities of treatment approaches available. so first the diagnosis of type and site should be done by radiographs of the affected side joint. then start with symptomatic treatment , if not corrected then can consult an oral surgeon for details and treatment options.
one reason could be stree. so stay cool. take care.
Answered: Sat, 18 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor