Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Jammed ear, head spinning, feeling movement inside head. Any idea?

My right side of my ear and head is giving me some feeling. Right ear is like jam but it s functioning properly I think. Few months back I went to doctor regarding sudden head spinning. He talked about a nerve connecting ear and brain. I had medicines as per his instruction. Right now this is not like previous situation but something I am felling. Lie on the right part of my head I can feel something is moving inside from front side to back . Please suggest.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Neurologist 's  Response
Based on your history you seems to be suffering from peripheral vertigo.You require short course of betahistine 16mg twice daily for few days.Meantime consult neurologist for detailed neurological examination.You also require MRI brain and pure tone audiometer to know the exact cause.Long treatment can be planned as per the reports
Dr sandhya Manorenj
Answered: Sun, 12 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor