I've been taking Amlodipine since 2003 and lately have noticed

I've been taking Amlodipine since 2003 and lately have noticed some bald patches & thinning of hair. Read articles that amlodipine is notorious for causing hair loss/balding patchy areas in scalp.
Age 74 active and in good health. Exercise daily, walking 2-3 miles about 3 x weekly. Dosage of Amlodipine is 5mg. Want to stop hair loss, and ask Doctor to prescribe another blood pressure med. she prescribe bystolic. Reading side effects, scary to me. Picked up prescription today, have not taken yet. Experiencing headaches lately, associate headaches due to anxiety from grief resulting from 3 close family members between 8-9-16 to 10-17-17. the last death was a business partner and very close friend, I inherited a debt of 100k, which a demand for payment will be forthcoming. I am in a grief recovery group which is very helpful getting through loss of family. What about bystolic?
Fri, 11 May 2018