I've been having a tightness in my throat that makes

I've been having a tightness in my throat that makes it very difficult to breathe. Its been common, especially at night when I am trying to sleep keeping me up for hours. The tightness is occuring around the esophagus and the area just below my mouth/chin. Nothing I do seems to work, allergy medication, my asthma inhaler, or even sleep aiding medication.

When it gets really tight and is at its worst, there is a slight pain in my throat and I have an issue with shaky hands.

I'm hoping for some advice on what it may be, or what I could do to be able to breathe easier to at least sleep at night until I can get to a doctor.
Mon, 29 Oct 2018