Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Itchy vagina, protein in urine, no improvement with diflucan, prescribed loratidine. Will it help?

Hi, please help me, I have been having itchy vagina for the past 3days, actually i went to the hospital for a general blood and urine check, aND THE DOCTOR NOTICED PROTEIN IN MY URINE. but they raised no alarm. 2days later vagina starts to itch. I am going crazy. I have taken diflucan yet no improvement. My doctor prescribed mycoten vaginal tablets, which i olny used for 1 day before my period dediced to come yesterday depriving me of continuing. Now the itchng is back with my period, I am going crazy. My doctor has prescribed loratidine for the itching, wil that help ASAP? plsssss
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  278
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
Its look like ur having uti
But u have taken antifungal treatment
U should take tab.norfloxacin 500 thrice a day
TAC.CITRIZINE 1tab thrice a day
Tab.rablet 20mg once a day before breakfast
syp.alkasol 4-5 times a day
drink plenty of wAter
Answered: Fri, 7 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor