Itchy vagina and anus, dry vagina, discharge. Trichomoniasis?

Hi. I m a 23 yr old female trying to seek advise for both the vagina & anus . Both areas are itchy, vagina feels dry and get discharge, and i ve just bought a pill to take care of the thrush. However, it seems that the thrush continues. I ve done more research, could it possibly be Trichomoniasis? Is it possible to have both thrush & thrichomoniasis? Of course, my anus is very itchy!!! Almost like, tiny bugs biting my skin area also feels the same around my vulva . Help help help!!!!
Mon, 5 Jan 2015