Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Itchy testicles and penis, spreading. Leathery texture, shiny. Jock itch?

I have this rash problem. It started out and my testicles were real itchy, then it moved to the penis . It spread quite a bit to my inner groin . Now it s on my right quad, in between my fingers and on my bicep. It was also on my eyelid for a couple of days, but that cleared up pretty quick. The rash on my penis is almost like a leathery texture and kind of shiny. Is this just a bad case of jock itch?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  531
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi i think it is a kind of jock itch or tinea is a fungal infection caused by superficial dermatophyte should be cured by atarax 25 mg at night.terbinafine 250 mg for fourteen days and application of terbinafine ointment over the lesions can cure it .use a ketoconazole soap for bathing.use candid dusting powder in the morning to decrease sweating
Answered: Mon, 30 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor