Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Itchy spots on neck, shoulder, chest, look like insect bites. Cure for spots?

I woke up with what appear to bug bites, about 1/2 an inch to an inch in diameter. they re quite itchy, and appear on the left side of neck and shoulder , and run down my chest slightly. I m not sure what they are as they just appeared. I ve check my bed for bugs, of any sort and found nothing. I share a bed with my spouse and she has no similar bites.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  493
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi xdaveyx ! Do spot is irregular margin with dark or black spot in middle, if yes it is cause by bug. Now if is itchy and burning use calamine lotion and if itch hard take allergy tab to make yourself relax , now go to skin specialist for further diagnose and treatment cause sometime ticks are borrow in skin need further checkup if symptoms persist for long time. Be healthy.
Answered: Sun, 2 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor