Itchy scrotum and thighs, red spots on penis head. Applied anti fungal creams. Have psoriasis. Treatment?

For nearly a year now I have had an itchy scrotum and thighs. It seemed to be where I was wearing underwear wear all the rash would occur. It seemed to happen around the time me and my wife visited Bali. And in the past 3 months I have developed little red spots on the penis head and have an itchy anus. Closer inspection of the little red lumps with only become visible when the penis is correct nearly look like tiny red veins????? I have tried ant fungal cream which doesn't seem to work and have also been a sufferer of psoriasis for 10 years or more. I tried scabies cream which seemed to ease the crazy itch of the scrotum and thighs. Everything I look up on internet tends to point to herpes but I have been with my wife for 10 Years and am a faithful husband. I had the snip about a year ago. Any ideas????
Thu, 15 Aug 2013