Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Itchy scab like lesions on the ankle. Need to got to the doctor?

i have these scab like lesions that just appears on my skin. I have a few that are very small, but i have to on my ankel that are the size of a penny and will not go away, and if i rub against them they start to itch . Its been almost 3 months since i had them..Im just concerned because everyone keeps asking me what happened to my leg, and all i can say is i dont know what this someone suggested i go to the doctor, but i cant afford to and dont have insurance, so hopeing you can help me on what it might be
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  245
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi i think it is infectious eczematous can be cured by antihistamine.antibiotic and diprovate-g ointment over the lesions
Answered: Tue, 3 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor