Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Itchy reddish spots in clusters spreading on the body. Any advice?

hi; i have a very itchy red dots all over my body some in clusters and some all over ,it started 4 weeks ago just on my anckle and moved to my thighs and upper body ,now its all over my hands and in between my fingers but different in those areas it a cluster of blisters with clear fluid going on . what is this?????? driving me nuts er doctor said dermititis gave me predisone till it ran out helped a little then when pills ran out it got much worse . went to regular familly doctor she thought it was scapies gave me the cream for that and did it 3 days ago an never got better still getting worse ???? what is it???? going to dermatoligest tommarrow as im a mess !!
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.
You might be suffering from scabies.
The other condition having similar presentation is endogenous eczema.
You will require treatment with permethrin or steroids,
depending on the condition you are suffering from.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

please meet a dermatologist for final diagnosis
Thank you
Answered: Sun, 9 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor