Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Itchy, red bumps between anus and vaginal region. What could it be?

hi, i ve recently discovered that i have maybe a dozen some red bumps, that sometimes get itchy between my anus and vaginal region. i only noticed today, it s only on the right side. there is no other bumps anywhere near there. it doesn t get sore and nothing is swollen, haven t had intercourse in over a 2 months. i was wondering what it could be. i haven t been to a doctor because i m kind of scared
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  213
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hello dear.
Itchy bumps in between vaginal and anal orifice can be a fungal infection.
Fungi usually invades the body folds.
It will be worthwhile trying oint clotrimazole twice daily for 15 days .

Hope I answered your query.
Feel free to ask any further doubt.
Wishing you a good health.
Thank you .
Answered: Sat, 16 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor