Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Itchy rashes on my face spreading to other parts of body. What medication should be taken to cure it ?

Hi I am from Bangalore and I have rashes on my face and I am having itching sensation while its sweating.. I consulted dermatologist and he prescribed the oinment, i m using it for almost a month but there is no complete cure .. Could you please suggest what to do as it is started spreading to other places
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  152
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
u have allergic dermatitis.
which ointment r u using ?
it may be increase by sun exposure so avoid sunlight
drink more water
use cetaphil cleansing lotion for face wash/
do not apply any cosmetic over face
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Thank you for the reply sir. I am using Cetaphil lotion every day evening for washing my face.I am applying flutopic iontment over the infected area for almost a month but the rashes keeps on spreading. Could you please help me out in this
Answered: Thu, 26 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor