Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Itchy rash in the skin fold between crotch and right leg, burns, has foul odor. What can I do ?

Near daily I get this rash in the skin fold between my crotch and my right leg. It s itchy, burns somewhat, and produces a very foul odor along with a clear creamy moisture. Almost like sweat, yet slightly thicker. I am also prone to severe boils on the inside of my thighs. What is this rash, and what can I do about these?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  2220
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,  
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi and welcome
The rash could be a bacterial or fungal or combined infection. You needs to be investigated for that. Apply antibacterial creams to the part and keep the part in hygienic condition. If it improves than continue with that else needs to consult your doctor and get proper oral medication and tropical steroids for local application. Certain steps to prevent the disease are:
always use a clean washcloth and towel each time.
1. Do not share towels, clothing, razors, and other personal care products with other family members.
2. Wash your hands thoroughly after touching the skin lesions.
3. Good general health and hygiene help to prevent infection.
Best Wishes
Answered: Mon, 3 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor