Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Itchy penile rash, wrinkled skin on the site of rash, had unprotected sex. What should be done?

Hi I have a little rash on penis . its itchy sometimes. I feel like scratching it many times. The skin in that particular portion is wrinkled and is noticeably different. I had an unprotected sex last month and I am wondering if this started to happen because of that. Can you please advise what should i do? If i need to consult a doctor then what type of doctor should it be?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You have skin infection in the form of fungus.
It may contacted from unprotected sex or by perspiration.
You need to consult Dermatologist for it .
Have a nice day.
Answered: Thu, 19 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor