Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Itchy patch on the penile foreskin. Pain in the testicles. What could be the problem?

Dear Sir /Mam, I see some kind of white patch on the foreskin surrounding the penis head. I dont see this when my penis is flaccid but, i see this only when its erect sometimes this causes a slight itch . I dont know how to explain this to my PCP. Seek your advice. I am 36 and i sometimes have a dull pain on my right testicles is this a area of concern that i need to tell the doctor its not often and not a sharp pain. Seek your advice.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Please consult your doctor early.
The testis can be examined at the same time.

Answered: Fri, 21 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor