Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Itchy, painful lumps on the vaginal area linking to the anus, stings on contact with urine. Partner having similar symptoms. What could it be?

Hi I really hope you can help, I ve recently spotted a few Lumps on my vaginal area linking upto my anus , they are really itchy and painful. It wakes me up during the night and when I go to the toilet for a wee it stings if the urine touches the lumps to the point I m in tears , I ve had them for the past few days and my boyfriend has also come down with them a week before myself, I m really concerned and need as much help as possible as I have never had this before, hope you can help Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I think you both are having some infection simultaneously & you both need some treatment.You should go for a urine analysis & a scrapping from the local site for K.O.H slide examination to confirm/rule out fungus examination.
Answered: Sun, 30 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor