Thanks for writing to us.
According to your information, it could be due to yeast infection (fungal), STD, sweating, dermatitis, tight clothing, pantyhose, g-strings, allergic reaction
to bath products etc.
Do complete blood count
, vaginal swab test, routine urine examination to pinpoint the diagnosis.
Treatment: 1) Use 1% hydrocortisone cream
over labia majora
and clitoral part.
Along with that, I suggest you to use Vaginal Suppository or Capsule (combined Clindamycin, Tinidazole and Clotrimazole
) like CLINGEN FORTE at bed time for 7 days
2) Wear loose fitting pants and avoid tight fitting jeans, pants, g-strings.
3) Bathing in bicarbonate of soda - Bathe your vulva once or twice a day for 5-10 minutes in a basin or bath.
4) Don’t use perfumed soaps and bath products. Use 100% cotton sanitary pads and tampons.
5) Lean forward when passing urine - this helps to avoid burning or itching and always wipe or pat from front to back.
6) Maintain genital hygiene properly. Wear clean and cotton underwear. Keep the area always dry.
Hope, it helps for you. Take care and Be well.