Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Itchy bumps on the penis. What is the treament?

I got a problem. on the side of my penis(shaft) i have two bumps not that itchy kind but if you scratch it,it will..then i got a bumps on my forehead of my penis after a week it become red bu it not itchy...what should i do to cure this problem of mine... by the way i have this w/o getting a sex or one night stand..please help me
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Please visit with a dermatologist as soon as you can. I hope this helps and relieves your anxiety.

Take care and have a lovely day !
Answered: Fri, 5 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor