Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Itchy bruises, spots like bite marks on body. Help

Hi iv recently fount thumb sized bruses appearing on my legs I know iv done nothing for them to be there. And it's the amount that are appearing I also have what looks to be spot sized bite marks all over which are very itchy. My arms and skin on my torso is very itch but there's none of the spot like bite marks on my torso I have also on my left hand blister like spots that when popped become very itchy as well. I'm very worried and would like to know if any one can help?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  137
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,   ,   ,   ,  
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.
You might be suffering from an endogenous eczema.
The bruise can be due to itch itself.
Apply thrombophobe cream to reduce bruise and apply mild steroid cream in itchy areas.
Also get a platelet test done
Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Answered: Thu, 13 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor