Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Itching of head, swollen face, rash on face. What can I do?

HI I struggle with allergies and im not sure what im allergic to , its normally starts with iching of the head and when i wake up the next morning my face is so swollen i cant see out of my eyes, incl. my arms and back but what bothers me is that lately when i get hot that same bulgy rash looks like it appears on my face. it looks like i have terrible bulgy acne but when my face cools down it disapears . what can i do pls help?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Allergy means body is fighting against some unknown enemy so for fighting mechanism body must require immunity simply it may be urticaria so you have investigated for SLE so for increasing immunity alternative medicines are more helpful all the best
Answered: Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor