Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Itching near genitals, between inner thighs, red spots, rashes. Treatment options?

Hi,xxxxx. From last 4 months i had problem near inner thighs n nera personal part having itching problem . now a days it became worse as it make spots red spots in a wide area i used fourderm from last one year whenever i face this problem in opast days . But now a days the rashes are so bad too much itchng problem is there n i cant bera several; times. I used to wear french under wear is that the problem or anything else?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  276
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
You have got fungal infection like Tinea cruris.
Please apply Clotrimazole cream locally.
You should also take Fluconazole tablet per mouth.
Your under garments should be kept in warm water before washing
It will come down
Do not worry
Wish you speedy recovery
Answered: Mon, 4 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor