Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Itching in the private part which produce white scale

iam having itching on my private part that produce white scale ,flaky 4oyrs,7okg having dry skin problem allergy ,my hair, ear ,skin itch me alot with scales falling out, my hand sometime break open and blood will come out
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  431
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
As per you description of your symptoms, this seems to be related to either some form of dermatitis or psoriasis like condition. You should consult with your physician who can prescribe you antiallergy medication like hydrocortisone based cream. Keep the area clean with washing with antiseptic soap and wear loose clothes. Keep yourself well hydrated. Hope this answers. Regards.
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor