Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Itching in anus region, diagnosed with blastocystis hominis, took antibiotics still it doesn't go. Reasons ?

My anus tickles a lot at times, it feels like there s something moving like a pin-worm, I had my stool checked and my results came out clean except the 4th time I got it checked, I was diagnosed with blastocystis hominis, so I was given some antibiotics to get rid of that, along with some medebanzole and few weeks later some pripsen medicine to ease my mind off worms , but the symtoms are still there, and it depresses me, I only get severe anal itch sometimes, but not all the times, it s like 2 days a week or something. I really need some help, this has been going on for nearly a year. I need urgent help.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  190
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
You can take homeopathic medicine .likes teucr 200 HS,Urtic Urans 200 stat one dose only Nat phos 6x 4 tab Qid,
Here are some general treatment measures which you can follow:

1) you can take warm sitz bath,i:e sit on warm water tup for 10 min daily after bath.
2) daily you do regular bowel habit and take some fibrous food & green veg.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. neeraj gupta

Answered: Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor