Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Itching ear, excessive wax in ear, watery wax. How to cure?

Hi I got really itchy ears and my right ear has lots of wax i went to family doctor they washed it but after 1 week it comes again its realli watery wax yellowish watery i m using ear drops it doesnt work it comes out it doesnt go in still sleeping for 20 mins doesnt work Please help me i m too young i dont want to wear hearing aid in my future i must cure it now this age thank u.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  271
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
I have gone through your query regarding your ear wax with discharging watery fluid and itching. you have already consulted your family physician who tried to clean it by syringing but still you feel blockade and now yellowish fluid is coming out with lot of itching.
I would like to tell you, that your ear is still having ear wax and now some secondary infection is also most likely which is constantly giving itching and infected discharge in the form of yellow fluid.
You are advice to consult an E.N.T.specialist for thorough cleaning of ear with care to save ear drum,and follow up treatment for infection and to avoid further complications.
I hope you are now clear about your query, if still you have any doubt your re consultation will be welcome.

Regard with thanks.
Answered: Tue, 29 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor