Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Itching, discomfort after cutting hair in private area. Which cream will prevent itching?

Hi, My private area have a lot of hair therefore recently i cut off some of the hair by using the scissor but after that my private area seems to feel uneasy. It s so itchy and so uneasy when wearing tight jeans or underwear. Is there anything i can do to make the area better? can i use soap to clean or perhaps cream to prevent itch and reduce hair from growing?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Diabetologist 's  Response
hi there,
seems , you are having a tough and itchy time,pl do the following

- wash with anti fungal shampoos atleast twice a week
- if you see inflammation or rashes consult your doctor
- normally, a topical lotion including an antifungal,bactericidal and topical steroids will get rid of the problem,
-best bet, pl go see your doctor

hope, this helps
Answered: Sat, 14 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor