Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Itching, bumps, watery discharge on squeezing. History of UTIs, yeast infections. Chlamydia symptoms?

I have been itching like crazy all over my body and small little bumps come up and if I squeeze them water liquid comes out but my boyfriend also has them.. We have 3kids but they don t have these problems. Just me and him.. I m constantly having urinary tract infections and yeast infections an he will sometimes get red spots on the head of his penis after sex. And it seems like the itching mainly occurs at night time could this be an std of some sort such as chlamydia
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

The chances of an STD is likely based on your presenting symptoms. My advice to both of you is to consult a STD specialist and get the investigations done for STD. No need to panic since most of the STD's are completely curable. Wish you good health.
Answered: Sun, 4 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor