Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Itching and pain in the ear. Bacterial infection? Can I take Zocef, Cefuroxime and Axetil? What is the dosage?

hi, i am a 32 year old lady, i was itching inside of my right ear with the little finger and due to the nail probably a bacterial infection has occured which is causing slight pain , i could relate to this as i suffered twice with the same problem last year and the year before,it was my ent specialist who diagnosed the same, as i am out of my country (India) now i cannot go to the same physician, can i use Zocef(500) cefuroxime Axetil, hifenac-p,omnacortil-5 which was suggested before , if you can also give me some idea on their dosages. Thanking you, Sudeepa
Wed, 2 Apr 2014
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
you can use cefroxime 500 mg twice a day
hifenac p is pain killer can use sos basis
use anti allergic tab fexofenadine 120 mgm once a day instead of onmacortil
apply antibiotic ointment inside ear twice a day with no water in ears
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor