Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Itching and irritation near to my genitals

since 2 weeks, i am having itching and irritation problem near my genitals. its worse at night. also the area of my undergarment near affected area gives a foul smell.plz help. age 23 height 5 8 weight 75 kg
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  164
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You could be having allergy to the undergarment you are using or a fungal infection. You need to avoid sweat accumulation in that area. Change your underwear daily with a new well washed underwear. Keep the area dry. Avoid sun exposure. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Drink plenty of water. You should consult a Dermatologist who will examine you and fins the cause, most likely it is a fungal infection which will require anti-fungal medicines for few weeks. Do not delay.
Answered: Sat, 30 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor