Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Itching and inflammation in vagina. Taking Clostilbegyt for vaginal infections. Help

Goodnight i have been having vaginal infections for the past two years constantly,i am also on clostilbegyt but sex,especially unprotected is almost impossible,i was given meds for a full body wash out but soon after the infection came back worst this time itching and inflamed,i am not promiscuous so i know that couldnt be it please help me as this has gotten me really depressed ive spent alot of money and been to most of the doctors in my country,i feel like stop trying to just let it do whatever it wants.please
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor