Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Itchiness, rashes on labia, pain in pelvic area, protected sex. Yeast infection or period related?

I m 15 years old and just recently lost my virginity . We used a condom ( I am a girl ) and this was about a week ago. This week I started my period and noticed I am having itchiness/rash on my labia and also a pain in the pelvic area im the thigh crease. It hurts when I touch it. Could this be a yeast infection or just something to do with my period? Also my labia is very wrinkled and I hate the way it looks. Is there a way to change it?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
possiblity of yeast infection is there,
consult an gynaecologist and test for candidiasis.
antifungal will cure this problem.
Answered: Fri, 18 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor