Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Itchiness in the area between testicles and anus, no rash or dryness, eases on pinching, worsens on getting into warm area. Solution?

I started getting itching in the area between testicles and anus . No rash , no dryness. The itching seems to be from deep inside, than on the skin. Scratching the skin doesn t help, so need to pinch the area to get some relief. It typically is worse during night. Now, over the last 4 weeks, I started itching all over my body, including my palms and soles. It gets worse if I get into any warm place - like a car parked in sun or taking a hot shower. There would be a little bit of rash, along with the itching, which disappears in minutes. Not sure if the two conditions are related. What s the best course of action?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi itching in between testicles and anus can be fungal infection which is due to uncleanliness or due to excessive moisture over the area.the itching all over the body can be acute urticaria which is due to allergens like food.water or insect stings or drugs.
First one is treated with atarax 25 mg at night.terbinafine 250 mg daily once and application of sebafine ointment whereas second one is treated with atarax 25 mg at night and alaspan in the morning
Answered: Fri, 27 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor