Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Itch on the chest, peeling skin, no redness unless scratched, lightheadedness. Dangerous bug bite?

A few days ago I had a random itch on my chest , I cantsee it because of where it is on my chest so I asked my grandma if anything was there, she said it looked like my skin was peeling, which I found very odd because I haven t even been outside in a while, so I couldn t have gotten burnt or anything for my skin to peel. So I looked in the mirror and there was a small circle on my chest about the size of a nickel, around it my skin was flaking of kind of. That was two days ago, and I forgot all about it until last night when it itched again in that same spot, and after I scratched it it burned really bad. This morning I asked my aunt what it was and she said it looked like I got burned there(like by a cig), I m 15 and I don t smoke , its impossible to be from a cig. This afternoon I have been very very lightheaded, and when I lay down it feels like the room is spinning. (I m not sure if this is because of that spot or not because I have a history of passing out and feeling lightheaded) what do you think this thing is? Do you think it s causing my lightheaded ness? (p.s. there is no bump there and it s not red unless I scratch it, it has a rough texture and rarely itches, but I m worried it may be a dangerous bug bite or something)
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  146
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of FUNGAL INFECTION-RINGWORM-TINEA CORPORIS; infection is conveyed by direct contact, less frequently ,by fomites like clothing.


Removing the sources of infection in infected nails,fomites,animals etc.

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you     

Answered: Mon, 30 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor