It seems everyday I can add a new ailment to

It seems everyday I can add a new ailment to my list of ways my body hates me. Lately its been an ulcer-like growth with hair twisted around and inside. One on my scalp above my left ear, and another at the top right of the pubic area. It takes hours and hours of popping and messaging the hairs out. I can never get all the way to the "root" of it. It seems like endless hairs popping out in a whirl pattern. Then within hours the hairs are re-twisted and we start over.
This comes after the symptoms of hard skin on my fingers and toes. I spend 1 1/2hours a day filing with a mani-dremmel machine just to maintain feeling. Before that was an unintentional 80 pound weight loss(I've gained 15back). Pile all this stop the incredible fatigue and lightheadedness, and I'm surprised I can still function.
This has been going on since October-ish last year. If you wonder why I haven't gone to the doctor, I've had reprehensible experiences with doctors and am terrified to be alone with one. I want to be armed with knowledge when I get the courage to go.
Fri, 1 Jun 2018