Owl Image

It possible that I could be pregnant ?

I am 23 years old. I have one little baby that s two and my husband and I have been trying for another one.my period was suppose to start on may 5. I have taken 3 pregnancy test just to see if it was possible I was pregnant and all 3 test had two lines but one line was a lot lighter. So is it possible I could be pregnant ?
Sun, 15 May 2011
hi
me and my husband had sex on 1 of my most fertile days,and its been 13 after that. I did a home pregnancy test and it showed negative and after an hour ther was a faint second line over it.will it be an evapouration line or my hcg level is too low that it took a long time for the faint line to appear(since early for the hpt).And i have all the pregnancy symtoms like nausea,bloating,tirdness,swollen nipples or can this be because my periods should be coming in 4-5 days.Iam too anxious to wait till my periods come so can i have a blood test? will it be accurate even before my missed periods? please help me.
hi
me and my husband had sex on 1 of my most fertile days,and its been 13 after that. I did a home pregnancy test and it showed negative and after an hour ther was a faint second line over it.will it be an evapouration line or my hcg level is too low that it took a long time for the faint line to appear(since early for the hpt).And i have all the pregnancy symtoms like nausea,bloating,tirdness,swollen nipples or can this be because my periods should be coming in 4-5 days.Iam too anxious to wait till my periods come so can i have a blood test? will it be accurate even before my missed periods? please help me
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
normal pregnancy does not cause any pain
if you are having sharp pains you should immediately consult gynecologist/surgeon and get a clinical examination that is essential to reach a diagnosis about any acute abdomen condition
take treatment at the earliest
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
You wait for few days more and again go for test,you will get perfect result.
welcome to healthcaremagic
faint test line indicates pregnancy but pregnancy status should be evaluated after some time
consult gynecologist and get a check up and follow advice