Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

188 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

It is Vaginal infection or urinary infection ?

iam married from last 5 months,i have a happy sex life.we are not planning and not using any contraceptives or medications.i have two queries: 1. after last periods(finished 24 days before) of my wife, from then till now during and after sex she is having a burning sensation on the outer part of her vagina.I have reduced sex due to the pain she sufers after it.As soon as we have sex, she urinates and she experiences a burning in her urine too.she is also having irregular periods.normal time when not having sex, she feels some sensation but not hard burning, only when i do, she experience it. 2. Since the first time we had sex and till now...everytime after the intercourse my semen comes out of her vagina and leaks on the bedsheet.its never that it stayed in her vagina.Is this normal?? and is this the reason why she is not getting pregnant?? I kindly ask for your valuable instructions for the above two problems
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
  User's Response
Your wife should have gynaecological examination . Perhaps she might be having vaginal infection or urinary infection. Ans 2. Don't worry about that. The extra part of the semen comes out still much amount is there in vagina. Only one sperm is requried to get pregnancy and One drop of semen contains millions of sperms. Only after one year of unprotected sex, if your wife does not conceive, it is labelled as infertility.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

My mother-in-law is 60 years old. She is diabetic. and hypertense. She is suffering with Plenty of pus cells in urine. Urine culture was done. and so far 5 antibiotic courses were given. even now, she is having plenty of pus cells. Can you suggest any remedy for this?

doctor1 MD

I m 26 years old n 26weeks pregnant, last week my urine was tested and there was a trace of protein...i was later prescribed amoxicillin caps which I started taking yesterday.. my questions are; (1)will it affect my baby in any way and (2)is it safe 4 me to still have intercourse with my husband?

doctor1 MD

i have alot of pain while trying to urinate i am a diabetic and on insult this just started 3 days ago during my period my period is over and i have been drinking a gallon of water a day and plenty of cranberry juice it seems to ease up after i start drinking water in the morning i also get sharp pains in my stomach while trying to pee