Owl Image

It is Vaginal infection or urinary infection ?

iam married from last 5 months,i have a happy sex life.we are not planning and not using any contraceptives or medications.i have two queries: 1. after last periods(finished 24 days before) of my wife, from then till now during and after sex she is having a burning sensation on the outer part of her vagina.I have reduced sex due to the pain she sufers after it.As soon as we have sex, she urinates and she experiences a burning in her urine too.she is also having irregular periods.normal time when not having sex, she feels some sensation but not hard burning, only when i do, she experience it. 2. Since the first time we had sex and till now...everytime after the intercourse my semen comes out of her vagina and leaks on the bedsheet.its never that it stayed in her vagina.Is this normal?? and is this the reason why she is not getting pregnant?? I kindly ask for your valuable instructions for the above two problems
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Your wife should have gynaecological examination . Perhaps she might be having vaginal infection or urinary infection. Ans 2. Don't worry about that. The extra part of the semen comes out still much amount is there in vagina. Only one sperm is requried to get pregnancy and One drop of semen contains millions of sperms. Only after one year of unprotected sex, if your wife does not conceive, it is labelled as infertility.