Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

It hurts when I pee but only at the end ? what is wrong ?

I am a 14 yr girl. I've NEVER had sex. But messed around.But never had clothes off at the same time. pregnant? Is there any way i could be pregnant? I ve NEVER had sex! It hurts when i pee but only at the end ? what is wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Answers:  3 Views:  977
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
hi csaklaszlo,
Female are most prone to Urinary tract infection because of short urethra .The bacterial flora around there might be changed. so as per your details it might be due to UTI.Do you have fever associated with chills or rigor. so do have urine routine examination . and also perform the urine culture for the associated bacterial. And better do Ultrasound of abdoment and pelvis to rule out any abdominal and gynecological pathology.
Answered: Thu, 2 May 2013
General Surgeon Dr. Sundeep Kumar's  Response
Hi girl.Dont panic,take it easy. Pain at the end of micturition ,specially in girls (Females have short urethra and monthly periods) suggest Urinary tract infection ,possibly Cystitis. A urine routine examination of morning first clean-catch sample will help detect any infection and guide further treatment.Till then ,drink plenty of water and take urinary analgesics under doctor's supervision.U will be fine.
Answered: Mon, 4 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
There is no way to get pregnant without having sex. Unless there is contact between the penis and the vagina, pregnancy is not a possibility. The burning sensation is most likely an infection, whether it is a UTI (urinary tract infection), bladder infection, or sexually transmitted disease. It could also simply be that you aren't drinking enough and your urine is too concentrated. If you're sexually active (oral sex counts), you should see a gynocologist. Don't worry, you're not pregnant.
Answered: Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor