Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Issue of sexual orientation, built up like men, get attracted to males, occasionally bisexual. Advice?

Sir, I m a 25 years old male. I have been suffering from a bizarre problem. It s nothing but the issue of sexual orientation . Even though I being a male, my sexual inclination is not that of a male always. Sometimes, i feel as if a gay, finds attraction to males and hates females. Sometimes, a straight guy and at times, bisexual. I have made up my mind and thinking several times. But I guess it is the disorder of some male hormones, which fails to play its role properly. Moreover, many have commented that my behavior has even got a shade of womanliness. I too felt so as my thinking are also on their line. Sir, i m built as a male and i want to remain so. So kindly help me out with your valid advice.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
hello anvarsadath87
see sexual orientation is not a problem at all... but it is a valid choice of any individual.... want some clarifications from you... do you feel attracted to male more often than females... ? or it is equal for both...? have you ever had sexual relation with either of them...? how often..? being a homosexual or bisexual is not a crime... is not any medical/physical illness at all... i think you should first decide about your orientation first... and dont be afraid of anything... dont live with homophobia... it is perfectly alright to be gay/bisexual... just vey important advice... do not indulge into unsafe sex/ sex with multiple partners... it is hazardous causes STD/HIV.
for any further queries feel free to ask... take care
Answered: Fri, 7 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor