Is yellow stools with lower severe back pain signs of pancreatic cancer?

I have yellow stools and I ve also had (twice) a very sharp and split second pain in my right lower back I m terrified it s something like pancreatic cancer but I did have food poisoning and this yellow stool thing before but I ve never experienced this throbbing or quick stab pain in my side I m very scared and I don t want to have to go naked to have scans :(
Tue, 27 Jan 2015
Oncologist 's  Response
Hi
If you do not want to undergo ct scan the I would advise you to do a blood test for car 19.9 to rule out pancreatic cancer.
Dr de