Is vaginal spotting a symptom of implantation bleeding?

I have taken siphene for 5 days and after that I had laparoscopy for blocked fallopian tubes. After 10 days of surgery we had unprotected sex on alternate days..Now I am 1 week late of my periods date..I have taken the test on CD 35 ..but it showed negative result..should I wait for few more days in case if I ovulated late in the cycle..and one more thing I want to add that I had light spotting on CD30 ..can it be implantation bleeding? I have PCOS but generally regular periods..but in the previous cycle I needed ovulation induction bcoz I did not ovulate own.what should I do now?
Wed, 16 May 2018
Hello and Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Sometimes urine pregnancy test may not give accurate result. And irregular periods due to PCOS can also be one cause for delayed periods. So, you better go for blood investigation - measurement of beta HCG levels in blood. If that is more than, the possibility of pregnancy is there. Less than rule outs the possibility of pregnancy. If it between 5 to 25, you have to repeat the test.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.